Thread: Girls' Dorms
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 08:50 PM   #25 (permalink)
ChanceCoeur

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Farah C Dubey
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chance Coeur
Magical Creatures
x5
Let your light shine || Be the sun || You're important. Always.

Noelle felt bad. She'd always tried to treat others the way you wanted them to treat you. Sometimes that was harder than other times. She hadn't meant to not know that Dora was gone a whole month. She hadn't been caught up in other friends, she'd been caught up in training. She had a very tight schedule right now. Multiple things going on at once.

Noelle kept her eyes on Dora though as she laid in bed with her. She listened, her frown growing from what Dora was saying. She'd heard of the Vanishing sickness. Vaguely. She didn't grow up with a lot of magical knowledge because her mom married into a muggle family and too many muggles were around. It sounded dreadful though. She wondered how you had gotten that in the first place.

Noelle's eyes went to Dora's arm though. "Its back though! That's good news right??" then she looked back at Dora's eyes. "Also, I am so sorry. I don't have a lot of time to hang out lately. It's my training. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel unwanted. I honestly thought you didn't want to be my friend anymore." Because it had felt a little icy on her end too. But it didn't matter. She was here now.

Farah Dubey Seventh Year Hufflepuff