Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 01:38 PM   #23 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarlesta Black View Post

Sleater's fingers drummed against the table, taking in Alexa's words. He tried to imagine a little Alexa, fearless as always, and with that same mischievous grin. "I can do that." He said, suddenly turning to look at her. "I mean, a featherlight charm wouldn't hurt, considering my feet probably won't like the weight of TWO people on them." He smirked, resting his cheek on his palm. "And your shoes, might help if you kick 'em off for a dance, don't you think?" SMILE.
There was that persistence she knew. When she'd said what she said, she'd meant it as a solid no. Leave it up to Sleater to think it was more of a...situation that just needed a work around. The fact he mentioned the little person in her stomach? Consider her even less willing.

"No thanks. I usually need three glasses or strong incentive to dance. Right now, I've got neither." In fact one wasn't even an option anymore--not until she got rid of this thing of course but Merlin this was a Circe awful wait. "You can go dancing if you'd like. I'll even snag you a partner. Most people here are willing for some strange reason." Lex had turned down enough dance invitations to know.

So this was a solid no, Sleater. No a maybe. Not a 'convince me'. Just your average, everyday, ordinary, garden variety no.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.