Thread: Back Alley
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 04:52 AM   #18 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
She had her reasons, none of which she would be sharing with Jacob, but she did. "I...like it, she said with her eyebrows raised. "I like to put them around my room...my one back home," she said with a tone. Hmph. It would make sense if Jacob didn't understand these kind of things, though, because he was a lost cause, really.

And THAT made Jacobi click her tongue VERY impatiently. "Excuse you, Calrissian is a guy, yes, but he is SWEET to me," she eyed Jacob. "Not everyone is as gross as you," she said with a smirk. "I see the way you stare at that Natalia girl............you're obvious." She honestly couldn't disagree with his taste, through. She, too, thought Natalia very pretty and was extremely jealous of said attractiveness. "And she and Cal are best friends, too, so..." she snorted and made a face, one that if she had been thinking, she wouldn't have made, because it was a face of...jealousy, distaste, and now could assume how she felt.

And ugh.

That was just great.

The real world....Jacobi hadn't given much thought to what magical folk did once they left Hogwarts..it was...interesting. She had always planned on staying remotely muggle...a muggle who had a special gift, really, but now...her options were opening, her mind was opening. "What DO you wanna' be when you get older?" she asked softly, curiously.
He never accused her of not having reasons, by the way. Just accused her of having stupid reasons. Putting his hands up in the air, he gave her a small shrug. "No need to get defensive," he grinned.

....... Right. Jacob laughed a bit at the mention of Cal's full name. Merlin, he hated that guy. "Wasn't trying to hide anything," he said in reply to her 'obvious' comment. If she was trying to get to him, it wasn't working. Buuuut he did pick up on the face she made. And would he be so horrible as to comment on it? Yes. Of course. "What, you jealous of her or something?"

It would've been too easy had he let that one go.

"Business," he shrugged. He didn't really have much of a plan yet, but it seemed like the easiest and most profitable option. "Run my own business, something I don't need to remember transfiguration theory on alchemy for."

You are Lemon!