Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 08:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
Awarlesta Black

MO & IMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sirius R. Hazelwood
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nyx M. Lawrence
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year
Rucole Club Club|| film lyfe || mac and cheese queen|| *exits with trunkshot*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
The thing was, Alexa was well aware of the fact that she didn't look bad in dresses. That was never the issue. It was never the reason for not liking them. "Flattery," She said, slouching into her seat. "will get you nowhere. Sugar, on the other hand, has been known to do wonders." She flashed him a grin then, indication enough that she wasn't being a sour puss but it didn't change the fact she'd have preferred to be holed up in the office with a stack of files and the feeling she was close to a break in a case. It was an addicting sort of feeling.

Much like his gaze, hers also traveled around the room. No Emily. No Aron. Lynnie was over there talking to people she didn't think she wanted to know and she'd yet to run into anyone from her own Department. Brilliant night this was turning out to be. "One year they had dementors in a maze but I guess they've learned their lesson since then because now nothing really happens. Unfortunate, isn't it?" Hazel eyes locked on him again. She remembered him saying he didn't like to flirt with danger. Yet another thing that was unfortunate.

Lex shook her head at his question. "I'd rather not. Last time I danced at one of these, Sabel let me stand on his feet and he did all the work. I don't think that'll work this time around." Between her protruding stomach and his limited muscle development, it had bad idea written all over it--and not even the good kind.

Sleater's fingers drummed against the table, taking in Alexa's words. He tried to imagine a little Alexa, fearless as always, and with that same mischievous grin. "I can do that." He said, suddenly turning to look at her. "I mean, a featherlight charm wouldn't hurt, considering my feet probably won't like the weight of TWO people on them." He smirked, resting his cheek on his palm. "And your shoes, might help if you kick 'em off for a dance, don't you think?" SMILE.