View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 06:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Levi still wanted to make the most of this Hogsmeade trip and that pretty much meant visiting all the shops, or at least the cool ones. But right now he was kind of annoyed that he lost track of a couple of his friends. Would serve him right to stop to tie his shoes in a crowd full of people. Stupid. But maybe he'd see someone he knew in this store. It looked like it had cool stuff in it anyway.

But first he'd have to blow off the dust and cobwebs to find anything cool. Man, was this place dusty! And it smelled kind of gross. But it was places like this that had the potential for something old and creepy or unusual, and the twelve year old was intrigued.

There was only one other kid in here that he could see and Levi sidled up next to him to see what he was looking at. "Oh, those are great," he nodded, picking up an omniocular to peer through it. "I use it when I watch my soon to be uncle, a professional Quidditch player, play Quidditch." Okay, that might not be completely true. But it wasn't completely false either, and this kid didn't know that.
Fiyero was busy inspecting a used pair of ominoculars when a sudden voice startled him. His blond head whipped around to find another boy who looked to be around his own age standing near him. "Yeah, they are pretty cool," he agreed. "i used to have a pair, but my little brother wrecked it."

He blinked in surprise when the other boy said his uncle was a profession Quidditch player. Seriously, how cool was that?! "Whoa, that's awesome!" he exclaimed. "What team does does he play for?" Please be the Ballycastle Bats, he thought silently. Pleeeease be the Bats!

He suddenly remembered he hadn't introduced himself yet and turned to the other boy with a friendly smile, extending a hand to him. "I'm Fiyero Jones, by the way - but everybody calls me Fiy."

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...