Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 05:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarlesta Black View Post
He didn't even hear her come up. It was only after she spoke did he turn around to see her sitting there, with that oh-so-bored look on her face. Sleater's eyes briefly took in her outfit. "You don't look bad in a dress." He pulled out the chair next to her and sat down comfortably. "You look good."

The twenty year-old looked around the crowd, a bit curiously, a bit in panic. "Do we...just sit here all night? Is that the orientation?" His eyes caught the dance floor on the other end. "Feel like busting a move?"
The thing was, Alexa was well aware of the fact that she didn't look bad in dresses. That was never the issue. It was never the reason for not liking them. "Flattery," She said, slouching into her seat. "will get you nowhere. Sugar, on the other hand, has been known to do wonders." She flashed him a grin then, indication enough that she wasn't being a sour puss but it didn't change the fact she'd have preferred to be holed up in the office with a stack of files and the feeling she was close to a break in a case. It was an addicting sort of feeling.

Much like his gaze, hers also traveled around the room. No Emily. No Aron. Lynnie was over there talking to people she didn't think she wanted to know and she'd yet to run into anyone from her own Department. Brilliant night this was turning out to be. "One year they had dementors in a maze but I guess they've learned their lesson since then because now nothing really happens. Unfortunate, isn't it?" Hazel eyes locked on him again. She remembered him saying he didn't like to flirt with danger. Yet another thing that was unfortunate.

Lex shook her head at his question. "I'd rather not. Last time I danced at one of these, Sabel let me stand on his feet and he did all the work. I don't think that'll work this time around." Between her protruding stomach and his limited muscle development, it had bad idea written all over it--and not even the good kind.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.