Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 05:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Not amused? Not. Amused? Well, Beezus was. In fact her smile turned into a cheshire cat grin as she began picking on her food. "Oh, please. Don't give me the stink eye, Dred. We're at a party so lighten up." Obligatory banter with Mordred: check.

"By the way," She added in a whisper, "You already know Miss Davis-Campbell, both our Department Head now, since she's originally from MC right? How is she like?" They were not only friends and banter buddies. They were workmates now so they ought to help each other.
This…is a party? Mordred sat back, crossing his arms across his chest and gave Beezus a good stare. “Parties are fun. This however, is what I call an obligatory mingling event. Not fun.” He said giving the place a good look around. “Food is not too shoddy though, so it’s not that bad. I could, however, use some pint before I head home.” He said lazily crossing his legs under the table. What is it going to be next year though? Hopefully it was something more lively, given that they are actually celebrating something. Surprisingly though, the event is rather simple given that they have a newly elected minister, Althea Scabior nee Schirmer; a former professor in Hogwarts.

Mordred gave out a sigh and tilted his head from side to side when he was asked about their Department Head. “She’s normal…compared to how Harmony used to run our department.” The dragonologist however took a moment to internalize that Miss Campbell would also handle DERP. Ah, no wonder she wanted them to have that compulsory meeting. “She’s fine where normalcy is of concern. You’ll get along with her well.” Mordred was too sure of it.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.