Thread: Food Buffet
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 05:09 AM   #10 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

He'd forgotten about this thing and when he finally did remember, it was thanks to his youngest bouncing all over him asking when he planned to wake up. The answer, not for another week. The option he actually went with? In five minutes. Now here he was, dressed as sharp as he could be bothered to be, with an uninterested look on his face.

He'd had plans for tonight, ones that involved 6 snot nosed children, a gorgeous wife and comfy jeans. This.....as grand as it was, paled in comparison. On the other hand, it was a little quieter here and his ears never protested that.

Just a small ways off, he spotted Purcell speaking to some other guy (Archer). Truth is, he'd heard things about her, interesting things best saved for a rainy day but there was no point suffering through boredom this second. Not when he had options. "I think a promotion's in order, don't you Lynley? He's taken the time to dress so nicely and you're obviously impressed. Head Broom Cleaner sounds appropriate." Crunch. He bit into one of several apples he'd taken with him for the evening, the amusement dancing within his deep sapphire eyes. Without much thought, he nudged the bloke who'd raised his cup to him in passing (Ryu). "What'd you think? I suspect he'll be giving her a run for her galleons in no time."

He leaned in a little closer. "Awful flighty that one. Heard they got her on probation for giving away promotions like they're candy. Guy walked in with a plate of brownies and would you believe it, he's one of the highest ranking employees in her Department now. I think our chances are looking good if we get a smile out of her."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.