Thread: Food Buffet
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 03:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
The ginger cautiously peered down at the delicious piles of food as she deliberated where to start. Thankfully they were including more vegetarian options in the spread.
Scooping some mashed potatoes and raw veggies onto her plate, she methodically moved down the line as she felt slightly self-conscious of her attire. While she thought she looked good, she realized then that if her father caught glimpse of her she'd probably get scolded. Because even though she had moved into her own flat a month or two ago and she was no longer a teenager, her father especially seemed to think of her as a little girl still.
Claudette bypassed the check-in desk and picked up her gift bag wishing that Luc hadn't deserted her at the entrance doors to do something auror-related for his new department head. It was no use pouting over it since he'd promised her find her as soon as he was done, but it was hard not to.

Free to do what she wanted the blond made her way towards the food buffet in her new dress and heels. It was usually best to check out the food early since the juicy bits tended to disappear first. Stopping next to a ginger haired woman with shockingly high heels accompanying a short dress she commented quietly. "I hope you don't plan on wearing those gorgeous killer heels to work? I'd have gotten sore feet after just an hour." Gesturing to the plates Claudette asked "Could you please pass me a plate?" since they were beside her and all?