Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 11:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
SPOILER!!: Warren and Arielle + Mordred

The brunette herbologist had dressed up for the event, donning a navy blue jumpsuit and curling her hair the way Erin had taught her. All in all, she looked like a mature independent woman. She felt like it too.

After stopping by at the check in, Beezus began scanning the area. So far, there were a few familiar faces but none that she knew on a first name basis so she decided to get some food first. Hooray for free food! Once done, she brought her plate to the seating area where she finally saw someone she knew. Thank Merlin. She thought she was going to have to seat alone with her plate of food. Placing her plate on top of the table, Beezus brought her other hand to gently pull on Mordred's ear, right as she took the seat next to him. "You're here!" See, she was so mature.

Smile!

Letting go, she sat back and saw a couple across the table, "Hi. I'm Beatrice. What department are you guys in?" She asked, waving in greeting.
Half-way through devouring his pastrami, Mordred took a moment to actually look at his surroundings. Immediately to his left were new faces. The young man closest to him seemed to be too ready to pee his trousers with the look on his face; a dead give-away that he’s new. What department did he end up though? Before he could even take a better look at the man’s company, a set of fingers decided to cross his personal space; and in a very weird spot too.

Quickly pulling away, Mordred gave the intruder a disgusted look. Upon registering who it was, the dragonologist shook his head in disbelief. “Not amused, Beatrice.” He said dropping the rest of the pastrami onto his almost empty plate. Mordred spared her another glance as he drank the water from the goblet, and he almost choked on his drink as Beezus made her introductions. Her outfit was superb, however, the perky attitude? Not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
The scrape of the chair next to him brought Charles out of his headspace. Or happy place. Whatever you chose to call it. His brown eyes turned to the man who was known to him and Charles nodded to him. "Hello, Mr. Reed." Heh. He'd remembered! "I did, it was very productive, thank you. It was shorter than I believe the last few years holidays have been... yet the calendar assures me it's the same amount of time." Meh. He supposed time flew when you were learning a new language. "Did you have a good holiday?" He was sure Ryden had gone to a different country. "And a good journey?" He wasn't sure if he'd gone for the muggle way or managed to secure permission from Magical Transportation to leave the country via portkey or apparition.
The fact that Charles welcomed his company without question made Ryden more relaxed in his seat, a grin plastered on his face as he listened and agreed to what his supervisor had said. The former Foreign Relations Officer however, was a bit surprised with the revelation that Charles worked during holidays? “Productive? You’ve been working?” Ryden thought he was a busy man, but there was Charles who apparently didn’t let the holidays stop him.

“I really can’t say international apparition equates to a good journey, however, it was a good trip given that I was able to spend my time off with the wife and kids in Japan.” He said as he reached out for his water goblet and took a sip from it. “Although I think my youngest didn’t enjoy his short vacation. He had a nasty accident in Hogwarts and had to use up all his vacation days to recuperate.” Which reminds him, he needs to talk to Miss Campbell of Creatures about those pesky poltergeists.

“By the way, have you heard any news from Gidyun? I haven’t checked with the others since I just got back from the East.” It would be really lovely to see Gid around. “And...have you got any idea about our new Head?” Ryden was usually on top of these things, but given his current situation, he wasn’t entirely updated.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.