Thread: Back Alley
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 03:32 AM   #16 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Jacobi shook her head. "Well..not exactly. More like..make them decorative. Kinda' like...recycle art or something..." she said carefully, trying to seem casual about it. But really, she needed to be careful of what she information she released about herself to Jacob; she couldn't afford the blackmail. "For my own personal use." She added.

And as for how to reply to his next question, she smirked smugly. "I think he's more interested in me as ME and not as an object, thank you," she said pridefully. "He doesn't oNLY care about snogs, you know." She highly doubted Jacob would know anything about that only because it was HIGHLY unlikely anyone wanted to snog Jacob. Ever. Even for just the sAKE of snogging. But she raised an eyebrow. "If you continue on that way, you're not going to pass your OWLs," she said, know-it-all tone and all, "And then what will you do? Skateboard professionally?" Because as if. The thought of it made her snort. "Don't you have parents to impress?"
"... Right," he was somewhat disappointed actually. What good would decorative broken trinkets be? She really needed another hobby. This one was weird. Jacob thought so, anyway. And his opinion was the only one that mattered, obviously. "That's really weird, you know that?" Just checking.

As for her so called "love life"... "That's the best thing I've heard all day," he continued to chuckle until he came to a quiet. 'Not as an object, thank you,' YEAH RIGHT. "If any guy tells you that kind of junk, he's lying." Case and point. No real man cared about what a person looked like on the inside. That's just a load of garbage they tell little kids so that they don't look at the world cynically yet. All a bunch of baloney though. No one actually thought like that. And if Jacobi actually believed Cal... Well, she wasn't as smart as the Slytherin thought she was.

Getting good grades didn't mean anything to Jacob. "Don't think my parents care much about my OWLs, anyways," he replied cooly. Exams didn't worry him. Most of his classes didn't even matter. There were a few important ones like Arithmancy and Charms, that he didn't mind... But the other ones were useless. And theory sucked. "It's not like we'll have to write essays in the real world," he wasn't wrong. "Homework is stupid. I just have to know how to do the spells, that's all that really matters." Besides, he didn't need OWL scores to make it big in business.

You are Lemon!