Thread: Back Alley
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 02:17 AM   #13 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriin View Post
What had she been doing there? UH DUUUUH! "I've been following you for awhile now, honestly." Might as well be honest, right? She had just recently left from seeing her dad and she was bored. Soooo... why not follow him?

But wait. Had he said? WAS HE SERIOUS? The Gryffindor stood a little taller and took on a somewhat haughty look about herself. "Of course I can handle it. I'm a Gryffindor. And an Umbridge. I can handle anything. " A N Y T H I N G. Bro. When he spoke again, though, Dora squealed a little and launched herself at the older boy before she could even stop to think about it. GOSSIP WAS LIFE AND SHE WAS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF TAKING OVER FOR HIM!

And hugs were happening. The clinging kind that came on quickly and ended just as fast. Releasing him she stepped back, smile radiating. "You won't regret it. "

Somewhat? Had he said he'd miss her SOMEWHAT?? Pssssh! He would mis her more than somewhat. Everyone loved a Dora!
Not even going to question it since Dante figured anyone would have something better to do than follow boring him around Hogsmeade. Oh well Gryffindors were a weird lot. One of his best friends was one so he would know. Still not sure she could handle it. But she could handle the gossip. So lets leave it at that. The candy will just be sold by someone old or new next term. He didn't care.

Woah she was launching at him. He didnt know what to do. No procedure for this. But he was pretty good at hugs. So all good.

"You will do great."

Now to the real matter of business between them

"Hear anything interesting lately?"

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.