View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 01:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Fiyero had never been in this shop before, but he'd heard they sold some interesting stuff here and decided to check it out. He shivered a little as he stepped inside the door. Whoa, this place looked more like a tomb than a shop! It was a bit creepy, really... but he wasn't going to let that scare him away. There was a reason he'd been placed in Gryffindor!

His eyes scanned the shelves for some cool thing he could use, hopefully something he could afford. That sneakoscope looked interesting but it cost nearly half the money he had. Hmm, maybe if he didn't find anything else...

Then he saw a display of ominoculars. Yes, that was exactly what he wanted! His baby brother had wrecked his old pair at the last quidditch match his family went to , and he definitely needed some new ones before the season started up again. At first he picked up a shiny new pair of ominoculars but put it back the moment he saw the price. Too much money! He'd just have to settle for a used pair; most of them looked pretty nice anyway. Now he just had to decide which one looked the best...
Levi still wanted to make the most of this Hogsmeade trip and that pretty much meant visiting all the shops, or at least the cool ones. But right now he was kind of annoyed that he lost track of a couple of his friends. Would serve him right to stop to tie his shoes in a crowd full of people. Stupid. But maybe he'd see someone he knew in this store. It looked like it had cool stuff in it anyway.

But first he'd have to blow off the dust and cobwebs to find anything cool. Man, was this place dusty! And it smelled kind of gross. But it was places like this that had the potential for something old and creepy or unusual, and the twelve year old was intrigued.

There was only one other kid in here that he could see and Levi sidled up next to him to see what he was looking at. "Oh, those are great," he nodded, picking up an omniocular to peer through it. "I use it when I watch my soon to be uncle, a professional Quidditch player, play Quidditch." Okay, that might not be completely true. But it wasn't completely false either, and this kid didn't know that.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line