Thread: Back Alley
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 08:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post

Thank you, thank you. That was exactly the reaction he was hoping to elicit. He'd be here all week, ladies. Ah, the smirk on his face stretched comfortable as it found it's resting place along his lips. He watched carefully as she picked something grimy out of the bin and pocketed it.... Right. "Did I ask?" he replied, though he was actually going to ask if she hadn't gone ahead and offered up an explanation herself.

"So, you're a dumpster diver," it was a statement more than it was a question. Took him by surprise, honestly. But it was a lot better than what he thought he could get out of following her down here. Really did feel a lot like Christmas.

"Well, we wouldn't want Professors getting suspicious anyways," so really she was doing him a favor. "If you want another night...." he started, folding his arms across his chest, and leaning back onto the wall. "I just got assigned a hefty midterm paper in charms, all theory."
Oh GOD, could he like, GO AWAY? Jacobi squirted some hand sanitizer on her hands and rubbed them together, hating how cold it felt on them today in the crisp, winter air.

"You're about to," she snapped back. "And I am NOT...I just like broke magical trinkets is all." She had her reasons, none of which she wanted to share with Jacob Jinks. Another night, though? She shot him a glance and looked around... "Look, I don't know if..that would be necessary because..." she didn't know how to say this. Hmm. "Because he's not interested in the things you would think he is...so our deal is kind of pointless, actually but.." she shrugged. "I made a deal with you, so I can't very well break it." Slytherin she may be, but Jacobi didn't break a deal or a promise. Ever.

She shot him a look. "You're previous assessment about him is entirely wrong, you know."

But, she added at the end, "If you want help with Charms, I'll help you, though." She shrugged.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin