View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 04:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default For anybody!
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Fiyero had never been in this shop before, but he'd heard they sold some interesting stuff here and decided to check it out. He shivered a little as he stepped inside the door. Whoa, this place looked more like a tomb than a shop! It was a bit creepy, really... but he wasn't going to let that scare him away. There was a reason he'd been placed in Gryffindor!

His eyes scanned the shelves for some cool thing he could use, hopefully something he could afford. That sneakoscope looked interesting but it cost nearly half the money he had. Hmm, maybe if he didn't find anything else...

Then he saw a display of ominoculars. Yes, that was exactly what he wanted! His baby brother had wrecked his old pair at the last quidditch match his family went to , and he definitely needed some new ones before the season started up again. At first he picked up a shiny new pair of ominoculars but put it back the moment he saw the price. Too much money! He'd just have to settle for a used pair; most of them looked pretty nice anyway. Now he just had to decide which one looked the best...

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...