Thread: Back Alley
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 04:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Jacobi didn't bother to turn around when she heard footsteps, mostly because she could tell it was multiple people and they might be doing sketchy things. And the less you saw, the better. Ignorance is bliss, better to not see any wrongdoing eh? Then you couldn't be accused of being an accessory or anything.

But the stupid voice. The stupid STUPID voice of Jacob Jinks. (Haha, some power out there had a sense of humor, for Jacob's name was just hilarious). She didn't turned around even for him. "Bugger off, Jacob. I don't have a boyfriend, anyways." She knew, of course, he was talking about Cal. But pfffft, he wouldn't be found in a rubbish bin. "Plus, I think I'd have a better chance of finding actual trash in a garbage bin..." she turned around slowly, smirking, and touched his sternum with her forefinger. "Like you."
"Dumped you already?" he said with a knowing smirk. "That's a shame," Heh. He knew exactly what she meant, but would that stop him from trying to aggravate her further? Probably not, no. Jacob couldn't resist. She made it so very easy. And for all it was worth, he didn't hate her yet. Just questioning her sanity because who in the hell would willingly hang around Cal?!?

"Ouch, Curly," he said taking a small step back in exaggeration.

What in the hell was she doing looking through trash anyways? Jacob was kind of hoping Cal was hiding in there just because it'd be HILARIOUS, but also unlikely. If only. "S'cute how you can recognize my voice like that though," he winked. Almost impressive, even. Had he really made that much of an impression? Good.

You are Lemon!