View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 08:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Gissel
Formerly: itsgisselx3
Slytherin
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amari Rey
Fifth Year
Bashful Bowtruckle ♥ ♥ Lassie's Sweet Pea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Juno was finally starting to feel human again. That pepper up potion really helped her nasty cold. She was slapping together a sandwich, the giant sneeze not really registering in her brain, when she heard someone plunk down in the seat next to her.

She looked over and grinned. It was Oliver...and he looked like death warmed over. Good thing she still had another pepper up potion, and she could always brew some more, or you know....owl her mom. "Hey Oliver," she gently whispered, "not feeling good?" She patted his back gently, before pulling the pepper up potion out of her pocket, and sliding it next to his arm.
Someone was talking to him. Someone was talking to him? And it was a voice he kind of recognized...maybe? Honestly, he had no idea who was talking to him.

He quickly wiped his watery eyes while his head was still down and then slowly lifted his head to see who this person was. And, luckily, it was someone he knew! Two someones actually. He just wasn't sure which...

"Hiiii?" Okay, on a good day, he could kind of tell which Darcy this was. Esme or Juno. Today was just such a bad day for him. "Would you hate me if I blamed my cold for not being able to tell who you are?" He offered her a pitiful smile and glanced down at the little potion bottle sitting next to his arm. He would figure out what in the world that was after he knew who he was talking to.