View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 05:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

"Definitely not," Hady responded calmly staring down at the blue eyed guy. Her share him? Absolutely not. It would never happen. Not in a million light years. Just not ever. His comment about her being selfish was met with a smirk and a playful girly flip of her hair. "I know I am. You're mine." No discussion there. It wasn't being possessive at all, no, it was her simply stating that he was her guy and there would never be any sharing. Not that she would have to worry about that she knew it wouldn't happen.

The quietness that fell over them both at talks of the future, their future didn't surprise her. This always happened and it was getting worse the closer they got to graduation. Sooner or later they would have to talk about it. Not today though.

Frankie knew her the best out of everyone besides maybe Zeke or Adi so probably knew what she was up to. The very moment she pushed his head under the water she knew she should've swam away. That would've been the best thing to do. Surely Frankie was going to get her back, they never let the other get away with anything. They joked around to much for that. When he didn't surface right away she knew something was up so she wasn't all to surprised when she was tugged down into the water by her ankle.

Letting herself be pulled down she remained under the water looking for him, spotting him swimming away. Surfacing for a quick breath and laughing she swam after him only to splash water at him.

You are Bread!