Thread: Armour Gallery
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 12:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Natalia jumped as someone else talked. She stared at the armor thinking they had just spoke to her, but soon her eyes found the professor. "Yes, I think I'd be attention starved if I stood in a room for years and years without any movement." Still looking at the suits she bite into her snack thinking. "Is it really true they had come to life before? She wasn't fully sold that it was actually something that happened.

Could they actually move though? She couldn't even imagine them moving. Her eyes back to the professor. "Did you go to Hogwarts sir?" Maybe they had moved while he was in school.
Rafael felt sort when he heard the startled jump and moved from his spot against the wall so that the student, whoever she was could see him. He didn’t want to be a problem really – or to startle her. ”Ah, yes I would feel the same way…and I might even feel a bit dusty” he said as he looked at the armor carefully – maybe it wasn’t as dusty as he thought it could have been but that was surely because of the lovely services of Flynn…the likely immortal caretaker as well according to the staff that went to the school he still looked the same…it even seemed as though not even a hair had changed on his head.

”I would say the regular dustings the caretakers gives them make them feel less alone?...and cleaner,” he would miss showering had he been a suit of armor. Showers were great the way the water relaxed the mind and body.

When the girl asked if he had gone to Hogwarts all Raf did was sigh and shake his head, his poof of hair wiggled along with his head. ”No, it seems like an interesting school, I went to Durmstrang with Hirsch…actually your grounds keeper and flying Professor was my Professor,” he chuckled as he thought back on the charms and dark creatures classes he had taken with Professor McLeod. ”Groundskeeper McLeod is quite well versed in dark creatures and charms if you ever need to ask anyone about them,” he admitted with a grin.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________