View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 12:00 PM   #21 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Classes were exhausting and Natalia wasn't adjusting well since she had come back. Her mind was in so many different places, but Natalia was just trying to get by and keep up with her work. Stopping at the balcony she looked out on the grounds. It was getting colder and soon the first snow would happen. She pulled her robes tighter to try to stay warm.

Since she was done with Arithmancy she decided she was going to just stay here for a bit. Leaning on the cold stone she looked out. Hogwarts was so pretty and it was so much her home. She thought about the band and her friends. The only thing keeping her sane and wanting to be here.

Even with the cold, maybe she'd stay out here the rest of the day instead of going to her next class.
Pulling his hat down further over his ears, Dalton looked up as someone joined him on the balcony. Nat, if he remembered rightly: it had been to see Kelly's her band that he'd taken Charlotte on their first date. Or had Char taken him? The sixth year was, in all honesty, still trying to work out where their relationship would go if she turned down his offer.

He wasn't sure he'd be able to handle seeing her kiss the prefect. Or the other kid. Maybe he should learn their names.

Dalton paused to nod in greeting at the older girl, before pulling his scarf from around his neck. "D'you want this?" He was more than warm enough in his jumper and hat, and he'd seen the robe pulling movement.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽