Thread: Armour Gallery
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 03:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post
Rafael Carraro thought he was alone as he sat leaned against one of the walls in the Armor Gallery…staring? No, was someone here staring at him? Wait…no, she wasn’t speaking to him she seemed to be speaking to the Suit of Armor itself…well, it wasn’t at all strange to think that the magical armor could move it was historical fact even that they did and could protect Hogwarts.

So many poor armor golems had given their very charmed existence to protect these hallowed halls. Good sports, all of them. “I don’t think they mind being stared at…these old chaps are probably starved for attention” well, attention that is that didn’t come from the seemingly un-aging caretaker.
Natalia jumped as someone else talked. She stared at the armor thinking they had just spoke to her, but soon her eyes found the professor. "Yes, I think I'd be attention starved if I stood in a room for years and years without any movement." Still looking at the suits she bite into her snack thinking. "Is it really true they had come to life before? She wasn't fully sold that it was actually something that happened.

Could they actually move though? She couldn't even imagine them moving. Her eyes back to the professor. "Did you go to Hogwarts sir?" Maybe they had moved while he was in school.