View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 05:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Pucki
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Shera Ben-Ari
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
After answering the riddle in a lazy fashion, Jace emerged from the entrance into the Common Room with his head down, and slumped shoulders. He'd been practising Kendo everyday, and it became evident that he's overworked by it. Sighing, he trudged the length of the common room, passed by a few blue chairs...and was about to enter the dormitories when...

"Homework?!" Jace's eyes grew big as saucers as he hastily made his way towards Jasper. "Did I miss anything from my list?" Panic slowly graced his young face as he stared at the boy's sketchbook. Did any of the subjects required them to draw something? Had he spaced out during one of the lessons and forgot to jot down homework notes?

Jace looked at the sketchpad, to Jasper...and then back at the sketchpad again. Merlin. Had he focused too much on Kendo this time around? His mama wouldn't be so happy about that.
Somehow he had gotten so absorbed in his sketching even though he wasn't aware of what he was drawing that he hadn't even noticed that someone else had entered the common room. The green eyes only jolted away from the sketchbook when he heard someone frantically asking him a question, eyes flicking up towards Jace.

Well at least he knew the person who had interrupted his drawing.

Had he forgotten something on the list? Jasper was confused for a second, tilting his head to the side before he realised exactly what was happening. Grinning at the other boy he shook his head, before looking back down at his sketch.

A pair of eyes stared up at him, and he knew exactly who they belonged to, even if these were in black and white rather than the actual purple colour that so distinctly belonged to their owner.

"I'm just relaxing a bit," Jazz explained, before his eyes travelled back up to the Japanese boy in front of him. "You alright Jace? You look knackered..." he paused for a moment, unsure if that was also a part of British slang. Just in case... "Uh... tired."