View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 04:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pucki View Post
Jasper had tuned out at some point, walking around the castle. Studying probably would've been a good idea, but he hadn't exactly... wanted to. Not right now at least. Maybe in fifth year before OWLs?

NEWTs was early enough wasn't it?

Clearly, he was not meant to be a Ravenclaw, Jasper decided. Though the sorting hat had put him here and now he was here. Besides, he actually preferred this house, he thought as he looked around the common room. The blue was quite nice to look at, he'd imagine red and yellow would get frustrating after some time.

Sitting himself down on one of the blue sofas in the room, he pulled a sketch book out of his bag, a pencil finding its way to the paper seeming to have a life of it's own.
After answering the riddle in a lazy fashion, Jace emerged from the entrance into the Common Room with his head down, and slumped shoulders. He'd been practising Kendo everyday, and it became evident that he's overworked by it. Sighing, he trudged the length of the common room, passed by a few blue chairs...and was about to enter the dormitories when...

"Homework?!" Jace's eyes grew big as saucers as he hastily made his way towards Jasper. "Did I miss anything from my list?" Panic slowly graced his young face as he stared at the boy's sketchbook. Did any of the subjects required them to draw something? Had he spaced out during one of the lessons and forgot to jot down homework notes?

Jace looked at the sketchpad, to Jasper...and then back at the sketchpad again. Merlin. Had he focused too much on Kendo this time around? His mama wouldn't be so happy about that.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.