View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 04:13 PM   #18 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonea View Post
Smiling widely Leesha looked at the professor while looking next quick at her rat who sat on her shoulder. "Thank you professor!" She beamed while following the professor. She grabbed Vlam from her shoulder and showed her rat to the professor while looking proudly. "This is my rat and he is smart and I know that he can learn, but how can I do that? I want him to learn to listen to his name when I'm calling him so that he will come to me and... I want to learn him a few tricks, how can I do that?" She was talking almost too quick because of her excitement, realizing too late that the professor probably would have trouble with following her.
Training the rat? Well, honestly he didn't have too much experience working with rats and its species very much since his focus is more about winged horses. Jordan had never have a rat as his pet when he was younger (because his mom hated it) but he had to figure something out.... "Wizarding rats tend to live a little bit longer than the mundane one. And yes, they're smarter too." Getting up from his chair, he grabbed a book about rats. "This is something that you can read for references." He showed the first the book and opened it. "Just like here, this part shows you the benefits of having rats as your pet, and then...." He flipped into the other pages. "I think this one that you needed to read. How to have fun with your pet rat." He nodded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Art nodded with a smile. Excellent! He didn't have to make the hike back to the Castle just yet, and he had time to get to know his colleague. "Oh Sumatra, I've never been. Have you?" Art wasn't much of a traveller, but he loved learning about different places, and hearing stories from other people. "I do," he said with a chuckle, holding a yawn back with difficulty. "I'd love some, thank you." Perhaps it would be just what he needed for a little pick-me-up. "Do you drink tea?"
Jordan let the oldie professor came into his hut. "Have a seat, and make yourself comfortable sir." The CoMC professor said as he walked back to his coffee station and make two cups of coffee. "Nope, I'd never been there either. My brother, Joseph, is an archaeologist and he specifically works around Asia region to find the source of wizarding life there." He explained to Newton. It's gonna be nice if he were able to travel for his work, but working with magical creatures had become his dream ever since his OWL year. "I rarely drink tea, not really a huge fan of it. But sometimes I love getting a cup of peppermint green tea." He's more into coffee, not only consumed it but also the brewing and serving technique. "How do you like your coffee, sir? Perhaps a latte, cappuccino, macchiato or just plain black espresso?"

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.