View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 01:57 PM   #22 (permalink)
Davvy_Wavvy

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Bellaire-Moore
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire

x1 x3
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

SPOILER!!: you two
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
SPOILER!!: you two!

Even though Blaise claimed to be good at crafting, Olly wasn't sure if he believed him. But he gave him the benefit of the doubt because sometimes people could surprise you. He just watched while he frosted his second cookie as Blaise attempted to make one of those paper marigolds. And it turned out...interesting. Olly laughed and elbowed him. "Very nice."

He kind of wanted to try his hand at making one of those marigolds. But he had to finish his cookie first before he could move on to something else. He was done frosting, though, and moved on to the sprinkles. It was looking even more delicious than the second one, even though he was pretty sure it would probably taste the same. This time he did care about presentation, though.

It didn't seem like either boy wanted to get their face painted, which was too bad. "I'm good with a brush," Olly said. Bentley seemed pretty opposed to it though. It was fine. Olly was pretty preoccupied with his cookies at the moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
SPOILER!!: Olly and Bentley <3

Something that a what...? "Rude." It was a marigold, it looked like a marigold. "You've been spending too much time with your eyes behind your lenses cousin. It's starting to affect your sight." As in, how could he NOT see the work of art that this was? "No worries, we'll have Auntie Rhea send you some specs. Fair warning, I'll never not call you Four Eyes after." It reminded him of Davie. He missed his friend.

Olly here was a better sport and a more preferred critic--even if he'd only been humouring him with the compliment. Blaise gave a wide, dimpled grin. Glad at least someone knew how to lie. "Thanks mate. I'm giving it to Clara. She'll love it." Why wouldn't she?

The Gryffindor snorted at his cousin's protest. "Chloe doesn't counts as 'plenty' people. She's hardly one. Take my advice, let Olly paint you a new face. You'll look better for it and he's good with a brush." As was just said.

Basically, there was no way Bentley was leaving here tonight without a painted face. It was all in the name of fun. Where was his Halloween spirit?

" Oh don't lie to him." Bentley protested. He was sure that the Slytherin boy was just trying to be nice but really it wasn't necessary. "It's just Blaise, you don't have to be nice to him, he's not very nice to anyone else really." He sighed and gave a pitying look to his cousin.

"Blaise it looks like throw up...honestly."

And how come at this place nobody ever did, fruit smoothies or fruit platters or you know...anything he wanted to eat. Bentley was sure that he just never grew a sweet tooth...that or his mother bewitched him to have a distaste for sweets for the most part. Unless it was Auntie Cameron who did the baking...yum...he could always go for some of her cookies.

Blaise got an elbow.

"I'm not just talking about Chloe thanks." Rude.

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...