View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 04:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Miffy
Lobalug

TEHEHEHEHEHE YOU'RE GONNA LOOOOOOOOOVE ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasleyGirl View Post
Hugo was here because he was a curious lad. Duh. And Sokolov was interesting but his classes were rather...confusing? I mean, Runes was confusing. At least for Hugo, yeah. Anyways, Hugo was here to talk about...stuff, anything and everything. One of his hobbies.

The Slytherin knocked on the door twice and sat down on the couch which happened to be the MOST COMFORTABLE THING EVEEER! and he was considering taking a nap on it. Shame it was in the seating area of a professor's office.
*GIGGLE*

Swooping into the runes dudes seating lair her arms full of potions Miffy grinned at the sight of the boy sitting on a couch.

Still out for revenge for the no marriage thing she floated up to hover over the boys head and dumped the content of a swelling potion over him.

"SWELL, SWELL LITTLE boyyyyyyyyyyyyy...Miffy still wants to marry her daarling Peeeeeeeeeeeevisepoooooo....."

Swopping out of range Miffy let out another highpitched *GIGGLE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Okay sooo it was belated but here Char was as requested to talk about rune stuff. Or maybe set more runic fires. Or whatever it was Sokolov wanted her to do.

She knocked, beamed at the seventh year boy (helloooo Hugo) and then squished down in the seat next to him to wait.
Miffy was about to swoop out of the seating area but not before another girl had arrived to see the proffesah man.......

*TEEHE*

Choosing another potion she floated closer to the girl and tossed the content of a manegro potion over the girls head and grinned.

"CUTSIE GIRL's HAIR shalll GROW, GROW, GROW. RAPUNZEL she'll be called forever MORE! Peeeeeeeeeevsiepoo loves my HAIR toooooooooo."

Swooping out of the seating area with the rest of her stolen potions Miffy was going to look for new targets..............