View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 01:29 AM   #19 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

SPOILER!!: you two!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

Olly had a point there. Cookies were always good, especially if he was right in assuming these were put together by the elves but that didn't stop him from lowering his marigold material in favour of assessing his friend's reaction to the treat. Good? Very good? He had to try one good? Naturally, he'd need to know for himself so at the boy's verdict, Blaise reached for his own cookie and bit into it. "Very good." He decided.

The Gryffindor shifted in his seat at his cousin's approach, scoffing at his words. "I happen to be VERY good at this craft business." Blaise affirmed, lifting his work so far. If you squinted...and dimmed the lights....and spun around really fast it DEFINITELY looked like a marigold. If you didn't...it looked like a lump of colourful paper.

He lowered his 'creation' at Olly's suggestion. Face paint. Funny how he'd forgotten that was probably one of the main activities at this table. "I don't think anyone would protest to us redoing his face--even if it's only for the night." And a mocking smile was cast at Bentley. That was for insinuating that he might have been rubbish at this making things business no matter how true it was proving in the moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post
SPOILER!!: Blaise and Oliver

Was he looking to paint his face? The answer was no. Bentley was here to hopefully see a Chloe and hang out with his friends a bit but that was it. He shook his head in response to Olly.

Wow weren't they adventurous today, trying food that had been out before they got there. Who knew what was in it. Bentley watched as his cousin, like Olly bit into the cookie.

He looked at the 'thing' that Blaise made. "That looks like something a garden gnome vomited up."

Ha ha ha, very funny.

"I'm pretty sure plenty of people would protest thanks. I'll spare them the agony of covering up my face."

Even though Blaise claimed to be good at crafting, Olly wasn't sure if he believed him. But he gave him the benefit of the doubt because sometimes people could surprise you. He just watched while he frosted his second cookie as Blaise attempted to make one of those paper marigolds. And it turned out...interesting. Olly laughed and elbowed him. "Very nice."

He kind of wanted to try his hand at making one of those marigolds. But he had to finish his cookie first before he could move on to something else. He was done frosting, though, and moved on to the sprinkles. It was looking even more delicious than the second one, even though he was pretty sure it would probably taste the same. This time he did care about presentation, though.

It didn't seem like either boy wanted to get their face painted, which was too bad. "I'm good with a brush," Olly said. Bentley seemed pretty opposed to it though. It was fine. Olly was pretty preoccupied with his cookies at the moment.