View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 12:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonea View Post
Footsteps sounded from the other side of the house and not like she had expected from the inside, apparently the professor had been away from his house. "It's not a problem professor, I haven't waited for long" spoke she with a smile because she really didn’t minded it, she was outside and had no lessons at the moment, so why not sit and wait in the sun and relax?

"Professor, I was wondering if you could give me some tips of help with my rat, he is a magical rat and in the shop they told me that he was mart and could learn tricks but how do you train a animal like that?" She asked curious. "My rat Vlam is just only a few months old but I've heard that if you wanted to train a animal that you needed to start early, is that right?" The first year spoke excited, she wanted her rat to know all different kind of tricks so that she could use Vlam to help her with eh... a few things...
Still, even though the student said that he hadn't waited too long Jordan kind of felt bad when he noticed that she had waited there for him. Seriously, next time he should put on a board if he's available or not for visit. "Why don't you come in and then we can talk about it, Miss Griffel?" He said to the enthusiast first year student. "I can give you some tips for your rat."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Art hadn't been asleep for long at all, but he was in the middle of one of those very early stage dreams. But at the sound of Jordan's voice, Art came to with a soft snort. He blinked a few times, looking around, feeling quite disorientated for a moment, before he remembered he was here to say hello to Jordan. He looked over to where his colleague was and struggled up to his feet. "Oh s-sorry about that, nice and comfy in the sun," he said with a chuckle. "Are you busy? I was just uhh.. just out here and before I knew it I was at your hut. Thought I'd come and say hello."
It's either the old Newton had waited for too long or he's just too tired from walking down here.

"Actually I am not that busy, sir." Jordan said. "I was just brewing coffee. A brother of mine just got back from a trip to Sumatra and he sent me coffee beans from there. Do you drink coffee, by the way?" He asked. "I can serve a cup or two for you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanceCoeur View Post
"I would love to! I live on a farm back home that has .... buttloads of animals. My mum likes to take in strays and rescues. So theres never a dull moment with the animals there." Plus, she had a pet goat named Gus at home. It was a fainting goat. She loved him.
Living in a farm. Ah, that make sense.

"Okay then, you can babysit him for a day, or maybe a week." He said to Miss Summers. "I will tell you whenever he's ready."

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.