View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 03:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

He was angry but calm, util the other boy raised his hand and wiggled his fingers right at him. Clenching his jaw, Tak could feel as his hatred for Daxton Prince began to bubble up in his stomach. He could have pulled out his wand and attacked him right there and then, if not for common sense and basic street smarts.

Common sense told him that Prince was doing this on purpose.

Street starts told him that all the odds were stacked against him, if he really wanted to win a fight. Why was that? Simple, Tak's best strength was his speed. He was fast. But he wasn't that powerful, and Daxton Prince, well, he fought dirty. This was a fact. So if they came together once against fist against fist he'd have to face off against the taller boy in a dirty fight. That seemed hard enough, because speed could only get him so far. But there was another factor. It wouldn't just be fist against fist this time. They were at school, magic was allowed. And he had no idea how strong the smug boy was in magic, but a voice in the back of Tak's mind told him that Daxton probably knew his stuff.

Taking a deep breath the Slytherin forced his anger down as he gazed up. Opening his mouth, he let a single word ring out loudly. "Why?"

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}