View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 10:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

SPOILER!!: Blaise and Bentley
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Blaise had nothing against Halloween, in fact, he loved it. The only shame here was that he'd have to spend it at Hogwarts again. After three years of it, he would be damned if he sulked through another one. There was no point. Halloween was meant for candy and costumes and friends. Just watch him pretend like he was anywhere else.

First step to enjoying this was face painting and cookies. Granted, he didn't NEED any to go with his costume but when in Rome, yeah? Somehow he was bound to find colors that matched his William Shakespeare getup. He liked the fluffy feather a lot. It matched his quick quotes quill that floated along next to him.

"Hey Ollie." The boy flopped down next to his friend. "Those any good?" Referring to the cookies, of course.

Rather than reach for one, he turned his attention to the marigold display. Clara would like one he was sure. He could make her one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post
Bentley's crafting skills laid entirely with his camera and extended a bit to finding the right frame for his pictures. That was it though. He didn't make things or was even interested in making things but this was where his cousin was, so this was where he founded himself.

He gave a nod to Olly and stopped next to Blaise.

"whyyyyyyyyy are you at the craft station? I didn't know you were any good with your hands..." Bentley made a face at Blaise.

Olly was spreading the frosting over the cookie when he felt someone sit next to him. He looked up and smiled at his friend. "Hey Blaise. I haven't actually tried one yet but they are cookies so I'd assume they're good." Now that he was wondering about it, he wanted to try one immediately. So he stopped decorating the one he was working on a popped it in his mouth. Even though it didn't look the best it was still covered in frosting so that was what really mattered to make it taste good.

"Good," was his answer. Of course it was good. But Olly still wanted to decorate one so he grabbed another and started on it. He glanced up when another boy joined him and smiled. "Hey Bentley. Looking for some face paint?" The question was for both of them, actually.