View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 01:17 PM   #24 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Henry nodded as Nat said she was okay. He wasn't too worried as she appeared fine and was talking and stuff, but it was good to make sure. "That's good. Well, maybe not," he shrugged with a hint of a smile. "But I have gotten pretty strong and muscular. I could have pushed you down pretty hard." Could have happened. But seemed to have not.

He glanced up at the tree again, looking at it appraisingly. "It seems likely, I think. Probably a sign to move back some at any rate." And he slid back a bit further on the ground so he wouldn't almost get hit. He did wonder just how close he could get to it without getting hit though. Henry was distracted in this thought when he heard Nat talking about Australian weather and he glanced back to her with a nod. "Oh.. so never that cold?" That was interesting. "I guess I don't really mind it. I mean, I do like summer best, but winter has its perks too."

What brought him outside? Oh.. his eyes traveled to what was left of his sandwich, now on the ground after he had been pulled down. "Lunch," he chuckled.
Henry was getting eyes at his comment. Nat had noticed he had been gaining muscles and stuff, but knew he was training really hard for quidditch, but him saying it made her giggle. She wasn't sure why, but just hearing it from him sounded weird. He wasn't one to focus ever on his looks when she was around him. Reaching up and touching his arm she grinned, "Oh goodness yes, I can't believe you didn't knock me out. You are such a beast now with your quidditch arms." She wasn't trying to be mean just funny and well after she did touch his arm she was surprised and shocked that the fourth year had so many arm muscles.

Moving back seemed like effort and Nat kind of liked where she was sitting, but she didn't want to be a squashed snake either. They didn't slither as well and she was happily slithering around at the moment. So she scooted back as her eyes stayed on the rude tree. "It's cold for us, but believe me I will never complain about the cold there for the rest of my life. The winters here are so harsh. I can't deal with it." She stayed indoors the majority of the time and near a fire with five blankets.

"Oh no" Her eyes moved to the sandwich. "I'm sorry Henry, why don't we go to the kitchen and I'll make you a new lunch. I'm pretty good at making things." She made great meals and stuff so a new lunch would be super easy.