View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 12:53 AM   #23 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She was fine though she did rub the back of her head. "I'm fine, really. It wasn't that hard of a hit." She smiled playfully, "You aren't that heavy." She was joking of course, Henry wasn't heavy at all. Looking at the tree she wasn't really sure if it kept growing or not. She knew it was an old tree, so maybe it was done growing or maybe it could stretch it's limbs further then normal. "Yeah they probably do grown all the time." There should be a sign indicating where it was safe, though she liked coming to the tree so sign or not she'd be here.

Her eyes on the tree she nodded, "Yeah, summer will be starting soon there. It will be so hot." Just thinking about it made Nat want summer weather. "Where I was it never got this cold in the winter. We were long sleeves and stuff, but never these huge cloaks and winter coats. Those things are horrid." She still hadn't gotten use to it even if it was her third winter here.

She glanced back at him and smiled, "So what brings you outside today?"
Henry nodded as Nat said she was okay. He wasn't too worried as she appeared fine and was talking and stuff, but it was good to make sure. "That's good. Well, maybe not," he shrugged with a hint of a smile. "But I have gotten pretty strong and muscular. I could have pushed you down pretty hard." Could have happened. But seemed to have not.

He glanced up at the tree again, looking at it appraisingly. "It seems likely, I think. Probably a sign to move back some at any rate." And he slid back a bit further on the ground so he wouldn't almost get hit. He did wonder just how close he could get to it without getting hit though. Henry was distracted in this thought when he heard Nat talking about Australian weather and he glanced back to her with a nod. "Oh.. so never that cold?" That was interesting. "I guess I don't really mind it. I mean, I do like summer best, but winter has its perks too."

What brought him outside? Oh.. his eyes traveled to what was left of his sandwich, now on the ground after he had been pulled down. "Lunch," he chuckled.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line