Thread: The Tower Patch
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 05:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Well, he was glad that she was doing well. He took out his wand and pointed it inside of his bag, muttering “Accio bookmark” and he caught the thing in midair as it flew out. There was a reason he used magic for even the simplest things. By doing this, he was not only practising for his OWL’s but also becoming better at Charms. It was a win-win. Of course some would think he was just lazy and didn’t want to do things the muggle way. But why should he? He was a wizard.

There were some exceptions when he HAD to use his hands instead of magic, like attending to the flowers in the garden as that Hufflepuff Paige had explained that it was better for the plants. Marking his book, the Ravenclaw closed it shut and placed it next to him on the bench.

“You’re intrigued by someone reading?” he nearly laughed. “Are readers at Hogwarts that scarce?” Or did she mean that this place was not usually used as a reading spot? Well, it was today. When the Professor said ‘studmuffin’ Mason could not help himself this time and laughed out loud. “Did you just call Professor Hirsch a studmuffin?” he asked though he knew the answer already because he had just heard it. “That’s amazing, i can’t see why…” seriously, why? “but that’s amazing” he laughed.

When he was finished laughing, the fifth year shook his head and got all serious again. “No, i need to focus on my OWLS studies this year, something the Professor helped me already by giving me a list of defensive spells i can practise” he said. “Maybe i’ll ask when i’m not so busy, i’m only reading it right now because…well…i like reading, especially about things that aren’t taught at school” except for dark magic, he was interested in nearly everything. Okay maybe ancient runes and arithmancy were on the no list as well…

Looking around the little garden, Mason could understand why she had designed this place here for the students that had their common rooms up on the towers. “It’s nice, Thanks for making this garden” he finally said with a small smile. "I'm curious, How long have you been a Professor before you" he tried to look gloomy but could not hide the curiousity on his face "became a ghost?" Before you died would have sounded too rude...