View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 02:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default so sorry for this uber late reply >____<
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonea View Post
"Yes Flam, now it's time for you to learn something to!" Spoke Leesha to her rat while walking toward the care of magical creatures hut, she wanted to ask the teacher there for some tips and help because who else would know what to do with a animal? "I'm not the only one who is going to learn and to study this year" she eyed the rat in her hand and smirked, already thinking about how fun it would be to use Flam!

Stopping before the door from the hut she raised her other hand and knocked on the door while looking at the dog, sitting next her. She wanted to play with the dog but she wasn't so sure if Flam would like it and if the dog would be friendly toward her pet rat.
Jordan was just got back from the barn. Some of the winged horses needed his attention and it was one of his duty to take care of them. Back to his hut, the man saw an ickle student had waited in front of his door. "Oh, Hello." He said to that girl. "I'm so sorry to make you waited too long, I just got back from feeding the horses."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanceCoeur View Post
Noelle took a seat in the professors hut, sitting up and direct. The only thing keeping her relaxed was the dog that was sitting by her. She continued to stroke his head. "Oh! Well, I can't expect you to remember my name. You have a bunch of students. But don't worry, I'll make you remember." One because she was going to be stealing his dog on occasion.

"I'm Noelle Grace Summers." She told him brightly. Then listened as he talked about his dog. "Spoiled dogs are my favorite." Noelle could get all the cuddles in the world but the big dog. Golden Retriever. Gosh he was a beauty.

"I get up early some days to train." When she actually got up. Sometimes it was hard. "So getting up wouldn't be hard to do. Does he go on runs?" She could take him on one one day.
Noelle Summers. Jordan would totally remember this girl.

"So you're really interested to babysit him?" He asked Noelle. "He would love that. I often walk or jog around the castle with him." The problem is.... could she handle him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Art decided it was time to head on down to the grounds for a bit of fresh air. And why not make a trip to Jordan's hut? That's where Art was headed. He made his way, slowly, to take in the fresh air, and the sights. He wasn't usually one to be outside, but it wasn't a bad day. Not a bad day at all.

He climbed the stairs to the hut and knocked at the door, then flopped down on the seat to wait. He had a nice view to look at, and he was rather comfortable. So comfortable in fact, with the fresh, slightly warm breeze, that he closed his eyes... and fell asleep!
He was in the middle of coffee brewing while someone knocking his door. "Wait a minute!" The CoMC professor shouted. Jordan didn't like when someone's interrupting him while he was making a cup of coffee, maybe next time he should put on a sign "DO NOT DISTURB, IS CURRENTLY BUSY (BREWING COFFEE)" on his door.

Minutes after he finished brewing coffee, Jordan then walked to the door and opened it...... Wait, nobody was there. Perhaps just a mischievous student who got a dare to knock his door? Maybe. He was about to close the door and leave it be until he noticed that there was someone taking a nap on his bench.

"Professor Newton?" He woke the old man up. Wow, how long he's been asleep here?

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.