View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 12:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Poolicious

DIMC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alyce LeFrique
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arjuna Subianto
International Cooperation
x3
Pooh Bear | Fabio | Sith Lord | Fab & Chic

SPOILER!!: Leesha and Harvey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintbrush View Post
Harvey heard something about his house as he turned the corner onto the first floor corridor. And almost walked into a couple of girls. Slytherins. And one of them was Leesha!

"Hi!" he grinned, happy to see a friend. Then he turned to her companion, who looked their age too. "Hi, I'm Harvey," he introduced himself, offering a hand.

"Did I hear the two of you say something about Ravenclaw?" he asked, curiosity colouring his voice. Maybe he could help.

He was a Claw, he knew lots of things. And he was curious about the other houses too. He could find out more about Slytherin from them, perhaps? His sisters had loved teasing him by not telling him much about their house - or any other. They claimed that until he was sorted it wouldn't be fair to tell him too much about any house. Harvey was convinced they just liked torturing him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonea View Post
SPOILER!!: Alyce and Harvey

Leesha looked surprised too when Alyce really seemed to like every lesson at Hogwarts because she herself had a few she absolutely didn’t liked while she completely liked other lessons. ”I absolutely dislike Divination and Arithmancy” confessed Leesha with a shrug. ”I simply don’t believe in Divination, it’s all just fake if you’re asking me, if even Muggles are performing it and are fooling around with it then why should I believe in it here at Hogwarts?” asked Leesha sounding serious. ”And about Arithmancy… I just have trouble with it, even at home I didn’t liked my classes and those were even easier than the lessons here at Hogwarts” Sighed Leesha, already tired while thinking about those lessons.

I haven’t been there but I know where it should be” Told Leesha, thinking about the introduction en information she had read about in the common room already during her first day at Hogwarts. Suddenly grinning at her friend she spoke with a faked serious voice, ”Well… There are strict rules in the library so I suppose that IF we’re going there that we need to behave ourselves” spoke Leesha with a suspicious twinkle in her eyes.

Seeing again how Alyce looked slightly troubled she wondered what she had missed, was there something going on in the school she didn’t knew about? Deciding that if it really was important that the other girl would talk about it herself, now it was time to go to the Ravenclaw tower to investigate! “I really hope that Hogwarts too will get elevators like the ones in the Ministry” spoke Leesha, already thinking about how fast she could travel trough the castle if they didn’t needed to use the stairs all the time.

Leesha opened her mouth to tell the other girl that she was ready to go when she heard somebody coming toward them and then, a familiar sounding voice! It was Harvey, the first year she had met during the most boring lesson she ever had followed and would follow. “Hi Harvey she smiled at the boy when he stopped before them, secretly wondering how much of the conversation he had overheard before walking up toward them. He was a Ravenclaw so maybe he wouldn’t like it that she and Alyce wanted to play a prank on them.

Looking quick at Alyce she wondered how much they should tell the boy and if they could trust him to NOT prevent them from having their fun. “What shall we do? Tell him so that he can help us?” She whispered to her friend. “I think that we can trust him” she added, still in a whisper.

Alyce was not surprise when her friend said she's not very fond with Divination and Arithmancy. "I dislike Arithmancy too." Who does? But Divination she kinda like it. "I'm not that fond with Divination but I don't dislike it either. Its an okay subject I think." Shrugs. "Well, if you put that way." That's a very good argument.

"You know here its?" She was a bit surprise by this information. Did Leesha paid attention to that boring introduction on their first day here? Probably. The red hair tried so hard to contain her giggle when her roommate suddenly speaking with a faked serious voice. "Yes Ma'am!" Salute. Giggles.

"Yes, I don't mind an elevator or two." It would made her life here in Hogwarts easier. Much more easier. "Imagine if you're late to class, you just need to take the elevator." No need to run around the stairs.

Alyce was waiting for her friend reply when she heard a new voice. "Hi Harvey. I'm Alyce." She gave the boy a small wave and shook his hand. If she's not mistaken the boy is a Ravenclaw. Yup. he's a Ravenclaw. Oh no. Were they being busted before doing their awesome prank?

"Maybe. We need an insider to get us to the Ravenclaw common room and I think he's our key." She whispered back. "And he could be our Porthos." Beside Leesha said he could be trusted and she trust her friend.

I know we're gonna be stronger than you'll ever known