View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 11:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Surfacing from below the water Hady ran her hand over her face to wipe the water away laughing. She watched as Frankie swam towards her and for a brief moment she thought about diving back under or swimming away before he could reach her but she didn't. Staying right where she was she allowed him to lift her chin as he spoke. "Mm that you are and only mine too," she hummed softly returning the quick kiss she had been given. Yes, he was hers girls. Just hers.

What did she think? Hady shrugged lazily as if she didn't care. "I'm sure my reaction when we first walked in here showed you exactly what I think." Awestruck was what she had been. "It's beautiful, Frank. Exactly what should be in my house once I live on my own." Cue the cheeky grin right there. He knew her well enough to know exactly what she liked and what she wanted for her future. Sure she liked fancy stuff but she was also very much content with that cabin feel the RoR had made for them last term on his birthday.

Having been watching him float about the brunette swam over towards where he had drifted. "Wanna know what else I think?" she whispered into his ear as she neared closer to him falling still so she didn't splash him with her swimming around.

You are Bread!