View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 11:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
Poolicious

DIMC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alyce LeFrique
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arjuna Subianto
International Cooperation
x3
Pooh Bear | Fabio | Sith Lord | Fab & Chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonea View Post
Folding her arms she nodded while listening to the other girl, “and that’s why I’m going to pay a lot attention to some of the more important lessons to prove that I can handle everything without asking for help to anyone just because I’m new here but… She made a face. I’ve read about some lessons and they’re really sounding boring!” Sighing she shrugged, deciding that she would find it out anytime soon because the year had just started and she would have her first lessons really soon.

“I have a idea” she spoke up when Alyce was done talking. “I don’t think that we’re going to find anything right now, we just don’t know where to look or the right spells to help us, so shall we search in the library for some information so that we can search another time? After our little trick with the Ravenclaw tower of course!” She smirked.

Shrugging she nodded, her disappointment already forgotten, she would have her time and her fun, it just was a question when! “A water spell is fine too” she nodded, accepting it that Alyce was a little more careful than she was.

Seeing the slight hesitation from her fried she frowned, not really understanding why. “Is there something wrong with going to Ravenclaw? It isn’t far” She told the other girl. “We only need to take some stairs but that’s not difficult. I only wished that there was a magical elevator or something like that here at Hogwarts because there are really a lot stairs to take, moving or not, it’s tiring.” Sighing she tried to stay optimistic. “But the good thing about not having a elevator is that we’re exercising a lot by taking all those stairs daily.”
Alyce nodded her head here and there while listening to her roommate. She agreed with her completely about paying attention the the lessons. Boring? Huh? "Which one?" She thought all lessons were exciting. Except maybe Arithmancy. She never really good with numbers.

"Good idea! Let's do that!" She rarely went to Library when she's still in Muggle school but she's curious on Hogwarts library. Surely it won't be as bored as Muggle library, no? "Do you know where the Library is?"

Is there something wrong with Ravenclaw tower? No. Absolutely not. Except one small detail, its located on the seventh floor. "Nope. No problem." Well, sooner or later she need to face that moving staircase might as well face it now. "I heard the have it at the Ministry of Magic." Unfortunately they don't have it here. Too bad. "Shall we go to Ravenclaw common room then?"

I know we're gonna be stronger than you'll ever known