View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 08:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Henry sat up a bit from the ground, brushing off some of the grass from his robes. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine.. are you?" Not that he was all that heavy to have landed on top of her, but he had knocked her back onto the ground. He glanced up at the willow, keeping a cautious eye so as to not be in its way again. "I don't know, maybe? Trees do continue to grow, right?" He didn't know completely for sure, but he didn't think they were like people or animals who had a stopping point for growth, at least for height.

He had only been joking about the healing charms thing, but he had been a little curious about what she said about Australia. "Yeah, but, aren't the seasons opposite here to what they are there? Like, it's becoming summer there when it's going to be winter here, but when it's summer and hot here, isn't it winter there? It doesn't get cold there then?" He really didn't know and had never been there himself, but he thought that was the way it worked and was curious about it so he thought he'd ask to see. She'd know better than him, of course. But maybe it was also weird to suddenly have things opposite, even if she had been here a few years now.
She was fine though she did rub the back of her head. "I'm fine, really. It wasn't that hard of a hit." She smiled playfully, "You aren't that heavy." She was joking of course, Henry wasn't heavy at all. Looking at the tree she wasn't really sure if it kept growing or not. She knew it was an old tree, so maybe it was done growing or maybe it could stretch it's limbs further then normal. "Yeah they probably do grown all the time." There should be a sign indicating where it was safe, though she liked coming to the tree so sign or not she'd be here.

Her eyes on the tree she nodded, "Yeah, summer will be starting soon there. It will be so hot." Just thinking about it made Nat want summer weather. "Where I was it never got this cold in the winter. We were long sleeves and stuff, but never these huge cloaks and winter coats. Those things are horrid." She still hadn't gotten use to it even if it was her third winter here.

She glanced back at him and smiled, "So what brings you outside today?"