View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 12:40 PM   #16 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Art nodded in complete agreement. The outside was lovely at times when he needed some sunlight on his skin, some natural warmth, but the crisp morning air, the sounds of birds waking up, and trees rustling in the breeze, that was his favourite time.

"Ahh yes, I know what that's like. First time I made some of the potions requiring a long brewing time tested my patience. They didn't always work out either, which was always a bit disappointing. But... well I can't say any of those would have tested my patience quite like the animagi potion." Imagine waiting YEARS for an electrical storm, and realising that the potion hadn't worked? Great Scott, that would be devastating.

Seeing Miss Lynch in her animal form inch closer to him, Art instinctively reached a hand out and gave the red panda a gentle scratch behind its ears, then a few gentle strokes of the head. "This is most spectacular," he said quietly. He hadn't realised that Madame Curie had found her way over from her little perch, and inched closer and closer to Miss Lynch. Once she got close enough, she reached her little head up to have a sniff at the new animal, the curious little thing. She seemed quite content that the red panda was no threat, because she didn't run away.
"All that trying is hard at times but look where all the failed potions brought you Sir, you're a professor now." Hady smiled at the older man standing before her. "Did you always want to be a Professor?" It was a curious question. Clearly Art very much enjoyed being around his students and engaging in what they were currently dealing with. Had it always been the way he was or something he became interested as he entered adulthood?

Even with her human instincts still very much intact Hady/panda couldn't help but somewhat instinctively shift her head just a little at the scratch behind the ears. It was an action that in her human form would have been very odd but being an animal was different, the petting was soothing and gentle. There was no harm done in enjoying the brief moment. Hady turned her small beady eyes towards the movement only to see Madame Curie inching her way closer. To see that she wasn't at all afraid of her in this form was really amazing, maybe the rat knew her scent and even though she was changed she knew it was her? To bad she couldn't communicate with her right now and ask.

After waiting a few more moments and allowing Madame Curie to check her out Hady once more inched backwards. This time it was to change back into her true human form. It took her a few seconds to gather her thoughts once more and recover from the brief change but when she did there was a bright smile on her face. "Madame Curie didn't seem at all nervous by me Professor, why do you think that is?" Curious.

You are Bread!