View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 02:24 AM   #15 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
It used to have been a walk then it gradually turned into a jog and then a run. It had taken some time but she had worked her way up. "It certainly is. It's much cooler in the early morning and very quiet as well. The perfect time for some fresh air and thinking." Best way to clear your head and get the day started.

"Luckily all our efforts and the help of Professor Ichihara were spot on. The hardest part really was the waiting." Nature had a way of affecting things and always did as she pleased. To hear that he was happy she hadn't been alone brought a smile to her face, she knew he was one of the professors who had noticed when Frankie and herself had broken up for a short time. "So am I professor. So am I." The blonde in question meant a great deal to her.

It was still somewhat strange being an animal but it was wonderful. One of the things she liked most about this was that she was still her. All her thoughts, memories and actions were her own. She was under her own control and not that of an animals for the most part. Through beady eyes she watched Art try to kneel down with some difficulty to get closer. Once he had done so Hady/panda inched closer to him in case he wanted to touch her. Yes she knew she was a student but she also knew how much Art had supported her and how uncommon of an experience this truly was. Had he been anyone else like one of her friends she wouldn't probably already been up on his lap or his head demanding to be petted.
Art nodded in complete agreement. The outside was lovely at times when he needed some sunlight on his skin, some natural warmth, but the crisp morning air, the sounds of birds waking up, and trees rustling in the breeze, that was his favourite time.

"Ahh yes, I know what that's like. First time I made some of the potions requiring a long brewing time tested my patience. They didn't always work out either, which was always a bit disappointing. But... well I can't say any of those would have tested my patience quite like the animagi potion." Imagine waiting YEARS for an electrical storm, and realising that the potion hadn't worked? Great Scott, that would be devastating.

Seeing Miss Lynch in her animal form inch closer to him, Art instinctively reached a hand out and gave the red panda a gentle scratch behind its ears, then a few gentle strokes of the head. "This is most spectacular," he said quietly. He hadn't realised that Madame Curie had found her way over from her little perch, and inched closer and closer to Miss Lynch. Once she got close enough, she reached her little head up to have a sniff at the new animal, the curious little thing. She seemed quite content that the red panda was no threat, because she didn't run away.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move