Thread: Secret Passage
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 07:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Default You people!
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Azura smiled as Henry hugged her back and she smiled a bit as they pulled back. She had been slightly scared when she had run into him. But she was all right now. Henry wasn't scary at all and he could totally protect her if something happened.

Not to mention she knew a charm or a hex herself, so they should be all right. Hopefully.

She nodded as he spoke. "Mmmm, it seems it's pretty easy to get turned around down here." She responded as she hugged her music sheets tighter. She looked around a bit, before turning her purple gaze back up to Henry. "No, I haven't. I saw it last year but never got a chance to explore it."

The dark hair girl paused a bit though as she heard a voice and she nodded up at Henry as she started to follow him around a corner and there was another girl there!

Not one she had met really, but Henry seemed to know her. She waved at the girl and smiled. "Hello, I'm Azura." She said with a smile before Professor Newton was there!

She grinned at his slip up of her last name, yeah she sort of expected that. But, she ignored it. "Hello Professor Newton, how are you today?" She asked kindly.