Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 01:06 AM   #23 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
He was unique. Hah. Maybe that was why he thought things with Liv were more than strange. Because she said things like that. Things that weren't exactly bad- but he had never heard them before.

"I play Ren." Tak stated quietly. Mind still hung up on the being unique thing. "He's a ukulele.". Simply mentioning Ren made his lips curl into a smile. His eyes floated up to he drum set and the guitar and sure those were cool instruments but not as cool as Ren.

Relaxing was a big no. Heck no. But for some reason he believed Liv's words. She was nice and full of energy and seemed honest. And one thing was certain; if she lied to him, he would make her pay. "It's not easy."

Eyes still focused on the instruments her next words startled him. Badly. Quickly his head whipped over to meet Olivia's eyes. Hold her hand? Letting the question sink in for a few seconds he didn't hesitate before holding his hand out.
A ukulele?! And had that been a smile.....? "That's a really great look for you, Tak." Gosh, his smile was a lovely one. More people needed to bear witness to it.

.... And any talk of music immediately grabbed her undivided attention. What exactly was a ukulele?

"Would you mind playing Ren for me sometime? I don't think I've ever heard anything like that before." music from a ukulele, she'd meant. Pausing briefly, Liv readjusted her legs so that they were dangling over the sides of the desk. It was difficult to sit with them crossed for too long, as her knees always started throbbing. Stupid growing pains. "I have friends who play piano, and they usually do so while I dance." Ballet was very interesting in that way, at least. it was best suited for basic, stripped down melodies. No words, just notes and feeling..

...And it pleased her so much that he was holding out his hand for her to take. Also without hesitation, she took the proffered hand, giving it a little squeeze. "Thank you for giving me a chance." Friendships could be scary sometimes. Olivia understood this. To make someone a friend, it was like offering them a bit of your soul. Or, at least, that's how she viewed (and treated) her friendships. It was very serious business.

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____