View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 03:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
ChanceCoeur

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Farah C Dubey
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chance Coeur
Magical Creatures
x5
Let your light shine || Be the sun || You're important. Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Jordan didn't mind if there's a visitor coming to his hut/office. He's always welcomed the students or perhaps a fellow staff to come here asking about creatures or anything else. "Please have a seat." He said as they entered the hut. And the drinks... yeah, The CoMC professor then walked to his pantry to make drinks for them "Well... this is my bad but I don't think I remembered your name." He said as he serve the drink. Tea and some cookies for her and coffee for him.

He couldn't help but smile when she asked him about his dog. "Oh, I call him Big Boss. He's a golden retriever." Jordan answered and took a sip of his coffee. Could she spend a night with his dog sometime? Well.... "I guess if you don't mind taking care of him. He's a little bit spoiled and always wants attention. Not to mention that he likes to wake you up at the crack of dawn." Not that he mind though, he loves waking up early so he had time to taking care of the other creatures at the barn. And more "woof woof!" from Big Boss then the dog came to the girl. Wow, he seemed like her, huh?
Noelle took a seat in the professors hut, sitting up and direct. The only thing keeping her relaxed was the dog that was sitting by her. She continued to stroke his head. "Oh! Well, I can't expect you to remember my name. You have a bunch of students. But don't worry, I'll make you remember." One because she was going to be stealing his dog on occasion.

"I'm Noelle Grace Summers." She told him brightly. Then listened as he talked about his dog. "Spoiled dogs are my favorite." Noelle could get all the cuddles in the world but the big dog. Golden Retriever. Gosh he was a beauty.

"I get up early some days to train." When she actually got up. Sometimes it was hard. "So getting up wouldn't be hard to do. Does he go on runs?" She could take him on one one day.

Farah Dubey Seventh Year Hufflepuff