Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 01:15 PM   #17 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
Liv had always gotten the sense that Tak was especially guarded, but it'd never mattered too much to her. He could be suspicious of her intentions all he wanted to. It wouldn't change a thing.

She'd just keep pushing. Insisting. Asserting herself. In that wonderful, kinda annoying Liv way.

Like now, once he'd finally deemed her safe to sit next to. Slyly grinning, she scooted closer to the Slytherin, resting her blonde head atop his shoulder. "Good, because I enjoy you." It wasn't meant to beromantic or anything; just a comforting moment between friends. Warning: she was known to be an affectionate gal.

Ahem, switching gears a little ... Attention span. "So, why the music room?"
Weird.

It was still so weird.

First Jael and now Liv.

As the small Gryffindor rested her head on his shoulder like she had done back when they first met, Tak stared.

It wasn't like he didn't want any friends. He had always been hopeful when he was younger, probably up until his first year at Mahoutokoro school. But after some instances..... it was kind of hard not to notice that people were jerks who need not be trusted.

"Why?" She enjoyed him? That was a weird thing to say. Weird. Like this.

His gaze lifted up away from her and turned to the instruments up at the front. "I'm taking this class. I like music." He said simply. There was nothing complicated or big about it.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}