View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 11:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post

Art nodded. "I'm not one to waste the day sleeping. Have you ever watched the sun rise over the lake? I did the other morning... something I missed since being a student." At least once a week he'd be there, watching, as a teenager. It hurt his joints a bit now, being outside when it was very cold, but he managed.

Art gave a bit of a smile. She'd persisted and that had paid off. "Y-yes of course... I can only imagine how-how uhh... m-much pressure that would put on you." To get every step right. And the anxiety leading up to the first transformation, of course. Great Scott! "Well at least you weren't alone," he was happy about that.

His face became absolutely animated! "Oh yes, I'd LOVE to see!" He said, almost a little too loudly. But by golly he was excited!
This made Hady smile, to know she wasn't one of the only ones that was an early riser. Of course she didn't know the reasoning behind why Art was but that wasn't the point right this moment. "I do Sir, I get to watch it some morning during my run." Or jog. If it were to early she might miss it but most days when timed just right it was doable. Oh! She didn't know he liked to sit out there, maybe one morning she would see him and they could watch it together.

"It's a long process mainly because certain steps have to be done at an exact time and if anything is off even the slightest it has to be started over." The mandrake leaf was horrible and yet so was keeping the vial hidden away and keeping track of electrical storms and everything else. Long and tiresome it all was but in the end it had paid off. "I'm glad about. I'm not sure I would've been able to go through with it had I been completely on my own." This she was fully serious about. Frankie had been there for her each step of the way as she had been for him.

The look on Art's face, the way he couldn't contain his excitement reminded Hady of her baby siblings. It was honestly wonderful and she gave him a bright smile in return. And since he was so happy to see the change Hady didn't want to wait any longer. Glancing around the office to make sure nothing was close enough to be knocked over she took a few steps backwards.

Taking a deep breath and releasing it slowly she cleared her mind of everything but her animal form. Once the animal was set clear in her mind she began to change right there before him, she shrunk in size, fur growing all over her. Soon enough standing right there before him was Hady in the form of a red panda.

You are Bread!