Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 03:18 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
That wasn't untrue. Olivia had known Charlotte Kettleburn since she was barely out of nappies, and Trixie Jenkins had been her BFF since their very first night at the castle almost three years ago. So, yea, she had a lot of love for them, but .... that didn't mean anything here.

"I suppose they could have, but I wanted to talk to you." Yup, she detected his sass, but NEVER FEAR. She had sass all her own. "I guess you should wait around and give a girl the option next time." Tak was her friend, too, now.

Once she'd properly shut the door, Liv settled her bag on the floor, hopping up onto a desk and crossing her legs.
Tak crossed his arms over his chest and really tried to digest what Liv was saying. She wanted to talk to him, over her other friends?

Uh....why?

Really- seriously- why?

If it was him vs other kids, other kids always won out, he had been in enough foster homes to learn that. But this girl in front of him......Tak watched as Liv hopped into a desk. After a few seconds he slowly made his way over and sat beside her. "Well then, next time I'll give you an option." He didn't know why, but he has a good feeling about Liv and so maybe he was sort of believing her.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}