View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 03:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
Hadley leaned back in her chair. It had been a busy summer, and the tutoring helped a lot. She nodded a little at Professor Newton's mention that herbology will help with potions. She was afraid of that. Personally she felt that herbology was boring and dull. Potions was much more interesting. So was Quidditch. "I played beater! Nothing major I mean. On a regional summer team but it was still fun!" And the play. That had been a blast. "Yeah, it went very well. Well, for me." Not so much for the girl she'd understudied who broke her leg. Thus Hads got to play the witch.

Did she have something in mind? Hmmmmm...Not really. No. "Well, uh. I do want to train to be an animagus someday soon. And I know potions are needed for that. So maybe things that help me prepare for that?" That would be cool. She wasn't sure what would help with that, other than made potions that made her an animal or something. He would know what potions would help prepare her for animagus training. She trusted him.
"Ahh!" Art exclaimed. "Nice way to beat off some energy, isn't it?" he chuckled. Fancy that! He nodded, "Still, I'm-I'm glad it was fun. That's the important thing. Well that and winning," he said with a wink. It was always nice to win. "Will you be in other plays next holidays?"

Art nodded as she said she had wanted to train to become an animagi. "Mmm, y-yes, very much so," he said. Potions were greatly important, as was transfiguration of course. "Well if... if you'd like to know more about Animagi transformation, pe-perhaps you could speak to Professor Riveroll about some-some uhh s-some help in that department." Art wasn't the GREATEST with Transfiguration. He had a think. "W-well we could do something that would give you a feel of being an animal. Or... w-we could look into something that will teach you patience in potions," he smiled. "Something that takes a while to brew, I mean. Both will help. One to show you what it's like being in an animal form, the other what it will be like to brew the potion which will finally allow you to become an animagi."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Moving into the room Hady smiled as she looked around the office. "I'm glad to hear that Professor." He was a nice man and incredibly helpful to all his students. The teen had been very happy to see that at least he had remained this term when so many of the other professors had not. It had been heartbreaking for her but there was some comfort in seeing Art hadn't left them. "An early riser. Like myself normally." All the healthy habits she had picked up from her training had her still waking early and going for that early morning run or walk. "It was difficult if I'm to be truly honest. I had no idea what to expect or if all my hard work would even payoff, just one mistake in the process and things could have gone terribly wrong." Horribly wrong! She couldn't been stuck in a half human half animal state for the rest of her life. She wasn't going to get into that right now however. "It was uncomfortable but didn't take as long as I had thought it would, having Frankie there helped too." Her trust and feelings for him were very strong so having him there built her confidence in it all. "We can change back and forth now with very little effort. I can show you if you like." It was so easy to just say what she was but seeing it was completely different.
Art nodded. "I'm not one to waste the day sleeping. Have you ever watched the sun rise over the lake? I did the other morning... something I missed since being a student." At least once a week he'd be there, watching, as a teenager. It hurt his joints a bit now, being outside when it was very cold, but he managed.

Art gave a bit of a smile. She'd persisted and that had paid off. "Y-yes of course... I can only imagine how-how uhh... m-much pressure that would put on you." To get every step right. And the anxiety leading up to the first transformation, of course. Great Scott! "Well at least you weren't alone," he was happy about that.

His face became absolutely animated! "Oh yes, I'd LOVE to see!" He said, almost a little too loudly. But by golly he was excited!

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move