Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 11:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
One minute, Olivia had been packing her things away, hoping Tak would wait up so she could assure him that he'd done nothing wrong. That all was well. But she'd turned around only to discover that he'd disappeared on her.

Something her new friendsie probably didn't know about this particular girl ... Liv could be quite determined. And quite was an understatement.

So, hitching the bag strap higher up onto her shoulder, she'd quickly made for the door; mind racing for possibilities of where he might've run off to. In fact, the blonde was purposefully striding down the Runes corridor (RECALLING ALL THEIR SUMMER OWLS) when she suddenly passed an opened door. Had she not been paying attention, she might've missed the fact that Tak was standing right there, facing a wall, but luck must've been on her side! THANK YOU GOOD KARMA!

There was a certain care being taken as she announced herself. "Tak .... you okay?"
The third year pushed off the wall slightly. Mouth turned downwards into a frown. His head was still spinning a little but being alone for the short amount of time already made him feel better. This wasn't a big thing anyways. This was a little thing. He had gone through so much worse in his other schools. Little thing.

He was about ready to leave when a voice called his name.

Glancing over he blinked a couple of times, surprised to see Liv at the door frame. "I'm fine." The words slipped out before he even thought about it, and he really didn't need to think about it. He was fine. He was simply annoyed that the boy was here, annoyed at the look that the fire girl had given him like what he said didn't matter.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}