View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 11:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

The stall opened and Tak watched as the boy came out of it. He looked like someone that was confident. At least that's what he could tell from first glance. But he was also tossing a small ball from one hand to his other hand. Wait. No. He had seen that somewhere. It wasn't a ball.....

Oh. The bathroom. "That does actually make sense if it's not forgotten again." That was really all he could say before a loud pop stole his attention. Eyes flickering over to where the noise had came from, Tak was surprised to spot a....house elf.

"I'm not a Master." He corrected at the clearly frazzled hiccuping house elf. And now the boy wanted the elf to leave? "But this bathroom does need to be cleaned."

Interrupting? Uh no. The house-elf, was speaking so quickly Tak couldn't exactly catch all of his words. He barely had time to blink before the creature fell into a box and a DISGUSTING smell filled the old dusty room. "Gross!" The Slytherin instantly pinched his nose

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}