Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 02:47 PM   #23 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolicious View Post
She didn't mind? Yay! Alyce quickly sat down next to the girl. The girl look slightly older than her and she's pretty but not as pretty as Brooklyn of course.

"Nice to meet you, Junia." The first year took her hand and shake it. She saw her sorted?! "You did?! We are? I must had missed you during the fest." There were SO many people during the feast and she's feeling a bit overwhelm, that's probably why she didn't see Junia. "Second year? Oh! I guess as much because you look more mature than me." The girl must know things about Hogwarts. "Can you tell me how to handle the moving staircase? That evil thing almost give me a heart attack." And no one. NO ONE told her that the stairs move! Someone should have put a sign or something that said 'Careful Moving Staircase Ahead'.
It wasn't all that surprising she'd been missed, as Junia had kept quite a low profile. Literally low. Under the table for some of it-type low. That part had happened after Rula had gotten upset, but all this was left unsaid. No explanations necessary.

At the mention of her looking more mature, the brunette sat up just a little straighter, as if proving the younger girl's words were true. "They are quite tricky, aren't they?" The stairs. The second year considered what she might gain from offering advice to the younger girl and then realized that all princesses needed loyal followers. Perhaps kindness was the way to go about doing that, at least for now. "Watching your step, helps. Also avoiding the trick stairs-you've got to jump those ones." She nodded solemnly. "Lastly, leave early for class because the staircases don't always cooperate." Which she clearly already knew.